NATIONAL FOCUS MEMBER SPOTLIGHT PROFILE
ISAAC MAHONE – 1ST Quarter 2014 Texas Newsletter
1. What is your real estate background? Number of years in the business and your primary experience? How/why did you decide to become a REALTOR®?
I have been in the real estate business for about 12 years. 10 of those years I was a Business Development Representative for a Title Company. For the past 2 years I have been a REALTOR with the Erin Caraway Group of Keller Williams Realty. I initially became a REALTOR to move up the line in my local WCR Chapter. Eventually, I made a career change and became a full time REALTOR.
2. Why did you join Women’s Council of REALTORS? How long have you been a member?
I joined Women’s Council as a networking opportunity back when I worked for the Title Company. I have been a member since 2006.
3. What Chapter are you a member of? What has been your involvement with your local chapter?
Hill Country Chapter. I have served as Technology Chair, Program & Education Chair, Secretary, VP Membership, President-Elect, President
4. Why do you believe that Women’s Council is still a viable organization? What value does it bring to your business?
Women’s Council teaches us the skills to succeed both professional and personally. I have gained some much from this organization by the way of budgeting, public speaking, organization, planning, networking and fundraising to name a few. I love how the organizations touches on the wheel of life so we can all be well rounded.
5. What ideas do you have to increase membership and strengthen chapters?
The greatest way to increase membership is to provide value and to get involved. When you join a committee or attend a State or National meeting you truly grasp the inner workings of the organization.
6. Personal information that you would like to share with us.
I simply love real estate. It’s in my blood! In my spare time I enjoy traveling and spending time with my friends, family and 3 Huskies. Yes I said 3!